Membership for 2018/19 now open.
Click Membership to find out more - save by taking out a 5-year subscription.
There is a reduced rate for ATM, MA and U3A members and also those who live at a distance and do
not wish to attend meetings.
The LivMS Bursary Fund (charity no. 1156909) offers bursaries - more information on the Joyce Hatton Memorial Bursaries page.
The next deadline is 31 January 2018.
THURSDAY 13 DECEMBER, 2-3PM
CHRISTMAS LECTURE (sponsored by Department of Mathematical Sciences, University of Liverpool)
Title: Enigma and the Secret World of Code Breaking.
This lecture will be followed by a Workshop for approximately 90 minutes.
- 502 Teaching Hub, 150 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool L69 3GD
- Details, including location of the venue and information on car parking: Event_20181213_PopularLecture
- Note that tickets will be required for this lecture. No charge is made for tickets.
- All tickets for the workshop have now been allocated.
- Ticket booking form for the lecture is at
- Entry is FREE to all ticket holders.
Wednesday 13 February
- Are women safer drivers? Are Saudi Arabia women safe drivers?
- Details: Event_20190213_PopularLecture
- No tickets will be required for this lecture. Free entry to all students and all members of LivMS, £4 door charge to others.
See also the LivMS Events Diary
About the society:
About This Site
This is an unusual web site in several respects. You can discover
more by clicking on this link: