Most recent change of FrontPage
Edit made on February 15, 2019 by PeterGiblin at 16:14:18
Deleted text in red
Inserted text in green
| LNK:FunMaths+Roadshow.jpg |
| LNK:Popular+Lectures.jpg |
| LNK:Pop+Maths+Quiz.jpg |
! Welcome to the _ Liverpool Mathematical Society
!! Open Challenge
Go to Open Challenge for the 2019 Question Paper.
!! ~Membership for 2018/19.
Click Membership to find out more - save by taking out a 5-year subscription.
There is a reduced rate for ATM, MA and U3A members and also those who live at a distance and do
not wish to attend meetings.
The LivMS Bursary Fund (charity no. 1156909) offers bursaries - more information on the Joyce Hatton Memorial Bursaries page.
The next deadline is 31 May 2019.
!! POPULAR LECTURES WINTER/SPRING 2019
! Wednesday 13 February, 5:30pm-6:30pm
* Are women safer drivers? Are Saudi Arabia women safe drivers?
* Details: Event_20190213_PopularLecture
* Refreshments from 5.00pm
* No tickets will be required for this lecture. Free entry to all students and all members of LivMS, £4 door charge to others.
!! POP MATHS QUIZ MARCH 2019
* The Pop Maths Quiz will take place on 2 March 2019
* Details: Event_20190302_PopMathsQuiz
See also the LivMS Events Diary page.
!! PRESIDENTIAL LECTURE
! Thursday 20 June, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
COLIN MERCURE (President, Liverpool Mathematical Society)
* Thinking of Applying to do Maths at University? Some things you might need to know.
* Audience: sixth-formers and teachers
* Free entry to all students and all members of LivMS, £4 door charge to others (£10 for
3 or more teachers from the same school who are not
* Details: Event_20190620_Presidential Lecture
!! AGM Tuesday 17 September, 5:00pm (tbc)
!! About the society:
* Liverpool Mathematical Society
* FunMaths Roadshow
* Joyce Hatton Memorial Bursaries
!! ~About This Site
This is an unusual web site in several respects. You can discover
more by clicking on this link:
* About This Site.