Edit made on June 11, 2016 by ColinWright at 20:43:39
Deleted text in red
Inserted text in green
* *Date:* 11 Nov, 2015
* *Presenter:* Vicky Neale
* *Title:* 7 things you need to know about prime numbers
* *Audience:* Year 11
up (the lecture is open to all, and there are no tickets). Students (all ages) are free, and LivMS members are free. Others pay £3 at the door. up
* *Venue:* Chadwick Building, Peach Street, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 7ZF
* CAR PARKING: a visitor car park is accessible from Mount Pleasant. (NOTE THAT THE METROPOLITAN CATHEDRAL CAR PARK CLOSES AT 6PM.)
* See the campus map https://www.liv.ac.uk/files/docs/maps/liverpool-university-campus-map.pdf where the Chadwick Building is No.207 on Peach Street.
* *Contact:* Peter Giblin, email@example.com
Prime numbers are fundamentally important in mathematics. Join Vicky to discover some of the beautiful properties of prime numbers, and learn about some of the unsolved problems that mathematicians are working on today.
Vicky Neale's webpage detailing her outreach activities is http://people.maths.ox.ac.uk/neale/Public.html